1. Download app with your Smartphone
2. Open downloaded apk file in the file manager
3. The option “Unknown origin” in the Android basic settings see security must be enabled to install SRT UserControl from the Web page. This option is already selected, you continue the instruction in point 6.
4. If this option is not enabled, Android offers you this option to enable. Alternatively you can find this option in the Android “Preferences” under the item “Security”.
5. Enable the option “Unknown origin” in the Android settings under the item “Security”. You can reach the settings either via the “settings” or by following the Android dialog system.
6. Install the UserControl application by clicking on “Install”.
7. After the installation, disable the option “Unknown origin” in the Android security settings again please.